Saturday, September 09, 2006

Penn St. vs Notre Dame

Short Post before the game starts on NBC.

First let me start off by saying I don't buy into the Notre Dame hype. I think they are a good team, top 15, but don't think they are a top 5 team. Charlie Weis is a great coach and the offense will be explosive but the defense is still suspect. I think they will lose 2-3 games this year.

Now Penn St. had a great year last year but people are not as big on them because it just seemed like the gods were smiling on them in 2005. I think Penn St. will have a good year and and should give ND a tough game today.

Morelli looked good in tough weather in the opening game and ND looked less than good in their opener vs G Tech. Based on, I think this will be a tight game going into the fourth with PSU winning late by taking advantage of an overrated ND defense.

No comments: