Sunday, October 14, 2007

FYI

For anyone waiting to read a game recap...give me until Monday to hibernate. It might be up before then, but probably not. I just want to make clear that I agree for the most part with Danny & w/ most other Cal bloggers. I'm still confident that our Bears are building a special season, and that we'll finally get to the Rose this year.

I'm not stalling on the game recap b/c I'm one of the no-class Cal fans that are bashing Kevin Riley, Jeff Tedford, and the entire team. I just don't think I have time (or the stomach) to watch the entire game again this weekend (which is what I do while writing the recap). Honestly, I think those of you that didn't watch the game are better off w/o reliving it, but I'm still going to do it...it'll be up soon enough.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you considered no class if you are kinda bashing Gregory? I guess criticism means you have no class? Do you really believe that?

Anonymous said...

Are you freaking retarded? He was talking about the people ripping that kid quarterback & fools jumping off the bandwagon. Don't be a sensitive little ass.

Anonymous said...

Oregon State Torrent

Here it is guys. Its slow and there's no seeders yet because it was only posted hours ago.
http://www.torrentportal.com/details/1443218/OSU%40Cal.iso.html

Anonymous said...

Are you freaking retarded? I knew who he was talking about you stupid little trick. Don't be a stupid little ass.

fairviewbears said...

Take it easy people. Oaktown Tim was right in that I wasn't saying what you were implying in your questions (although I wouldn't have responded quite as forcefully). And if you already knew, why ask questions like that?

Anonymous said...

Cuz it's funny. (-;

Freeze said...

Just found your blog and love the title.

Any news on Longshore for the UCLA game?